Prior to commencing, please ensure you have the following documents scanned or photographed and ready for upload, as they may be applicable to you:
- Pension Concession Card;
- Evidence that your dog is sterilised/desexed (eg. certificate or vet receipt);
- Evidence of previous Tasmanian Council registration;
- Obedience Training Certificate;
- Evidence your dog has been declared dangerous;
- Member of Tasmanian Canine Association membership;
- Evidence your dog is used for hunting purposes;
- Greyhound Racing Tasmania registration;
- Evidence your dog is a Guide Dog / assistance dog / therapy dog.
For security, our system will accept JPG, PNG, PDF, and DOC file formats only.
Once we have processed your application, and payment is received, a 'life time' tag will be posted to your registered address. In the case of lost or misplaced tags, replacements will be available for purchase.
At any time during the application process, you may save your application and return to it later. We will email you a link to retrieve your application.
Once your application is processed, we will contact you to arrange payment.